Install Windows 7 GUIDE

Bookmark and Share
Here is the guide i compile from several sites to install windows 7. this is Total Guide so for advance user you may skip some part.


I: PREPARATION
  1. Winodws 7 DVD
  2. Drivers for your model (compaq, Acer etc.)
      -Will my xp driver works with 7  - mostly NO
      -Will my Vista Drivers work with 7 - mostly YES
 3. Use Power, do not use Battery or you will need to restart installation.

II: INSTALLING GUIDE:
    1. Setting BIOS
    2. Installing Windows 7 Part 1
    3. Installing Windows 7 part 2

III: ADVANTAGES (My opinion)
     1. Compare to VISTA, it use less RAM (perform faster)
     2. Battery Life
     3.Direct-x 11(xp limit to direct-x 9)what direct-x for? mostly games performance.
     4. New user interface.
     5. Without antivirus my PC still safe, even the pendrive affect my XP but not my 7.

IV: DISADVATAGES
    1. Not all XP software compatible with 7.



IV: FAQ:

1. Can i install Windows 7?
    Check compatibility here

2. RAM?
   - recomended min 2GB, best 4GB


I cover what i think important, have any problems just leave your comments.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment