Finally... Million thanks....

Bookmark and Share
 Finally......
 this blog page views was over 1 million views! last month and I'm quite surprise with this improvement since I'm not actively blogging for last few month, now I'm in the final year in university so I'm quite busy with assignment and other stuff . I never expect this blog will be at this level right now since I started this blog just for my own reference. I still remember, back on 2007, whenever i repair a laptop for my friends i will backup the driver link/url in this blog. and about 3 month after that i saw the visits increase to from 1+ to 3++ a day. Comments also keep coming, so, i decide to make this blog helpful by sharing what i know.

Million tanks..
thanks a lot to all of you that being very supportiv especially to those who PM me via email and fb and also for those who give feedback.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment